As a Happy Transfer or “happy-transfer.com” or “Company” is referred to as “Site”, our websites (“site”), our applications or we offer all the online or offline media as we have used to use in digital environment (as “platform” together referred to.) Cookies, pixels, GIFs etc to improve your experience during your use or visit. We benefit from a number of technologies (“Cookies”).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation that we are subject to the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVK Law”). Cookie use lighting text The aim of this Cookie Lighting Text is to provide you with the processing of personal data obtained due to the collection of personal data, such as cooking and pixels used during the use of platforms. In this text, we want to explain what kind of cookies we use in our site and in our application and how to control these cookies.
As Happy Transfer, we can stop using the cookies we use in our site and in our application, you can change their types or functions or add new cookies in our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Lighting Text. All kinds of changes performed on the current cookie lighting text will be in effect on the site, in practice or any public media.
The last update date can be found at the end of the text. The method and legal reason for collecting personal data Your personal data is collected based on the legitimate benefit of our company to the legitimate benefit of our company through the cookies in electronic environment due to your visit to our website or use our application. Marketing and advertising activities carried out by targeting and profiling are performed only if you have open consent.
Your collected personal data can be processed for the purposes of this Cookie Lighting Text within the scope of the Personal Data Processing Terms and Objectives specified in Articles 5 of the Law. Which personal data can be transferred to whom and to which purpose As a Happy Transfer, we can share your personal data in the Cookie Lighting Text as limited to the purposes of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation, by law to the competent public institutions and private people.
Which cookies are used for which purposes?
– Perform the basic functions required for the Site’s work. For example, the logged members do not need to enter password again when visiting different pages in the Site.
– Analyze the site and increase the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of the different servers in which the Site works on the Site is to determine the number of visiting Site and to make performance settings, or find that visitors search for.
– To increase the functionality of the site and provide ease of use. For example, to share the third-party social media media via the site, remembering the user name information or search queries at the later visit of the visitor to visit the Site.
– Perform personalization, targeting and advertising activity. For example, the visitors displayed the advertising linked to the interests of the visitors over the page and products.
In accordance with the 5th and 8th items of the KVK Code and / or in the presence of exceptions in the relevant legislation, in accordance with the consent in accordance with the legislation in accordance with the legislation, otherwise, in accordance with the above purposes without the consent in accordance with the consent.
As Happy Transfer, we can share your personal data in the lighting text with the third parties, with our subsidiaries, subsidiaries, business partners and group companies in accordance with the legislation of our company in accordance with the legislation. We would like to indicate that the parties can be transferred to the data that you can store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
Cookies used in our site and application
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and in our application. In our site and application, both the first party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and the third party cookies are used (placed by servers other than the site you visit).
The use of certain cookies is mandatory to work in the correct form of our site and application. For example, when you log on to our site, the authentication cookies are activated to continue your session that is active on our site from one page to another.
Functionality and preference cookies
These cookies provide their preferences on site and application and the services offered on our site are personalized for you. For example, our language on our website allows us to remember the font size you have selected while reading a text or a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow you to collect information about your social media uses. For example, cookies can be used to use the information for your Facebook / Twitter accounts for creating personalized ads or to make market research.
Performance and Analysis Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can make our site and application to make your use and performance analysis better. For example, thanks to these cookies, we are able to find out which pages of our visitors are most likely to work and find possible problems.
Targeting or advertising cookies
The information on how to manage your preferences on the cookies used in the Platform is as follows:
· It is possible to reach the general explanation of https://www.aboutcookies.org/adrresu. Preferences for cookies will need to be made separately in each device where visitor has access to the platform.
· To close the cookies managed by Google Analytics. · To manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
· Many companies can be managed via the cookies in terms of advertising activities.
· The settings menu for the mobile device can be used to manage cookies via mobile devices.
· You have the possibility to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser’s settings.